bookkeeping and tax tips

for sole traders, Ltd companies and individuals

See the useful links below and follow Balanced Bookkeeping Solutions Ltd on Facebook for tax tips and news

Business records to keep if self-employed

What expenses can I claim if self-employed?

What does my tax code mean?

What records do I have to keep for VAT reporting?

Locations covered

  • Verwood
  • Wimborne
  • St Ives
  • Alderholt
  • Ringwood
  • Three Legged Cross
  • Ferndown
  • Cranborne
  • Fordingbridge
  • West Moors
  • Bournemouth
  • Woodlands

This product has been added to your cart